Send PDF as Fax with FaxitFast
Sending and receiving a PDF is now as easy as a walk in the park, thanks to FaxitFast’s online faxing solution. With our faxing platform by your side, you’ll be able to send PDFs as fax from any computer or smartphone without phone lines or physical fax machines needed.
You stand to enjoy a plethora of benefits by sending PDFs as a fax using our online faxing service:
- No need to print the faxes you receive or send, thus saving paper
- Flexibility to send PDF anytime, from anywhere you wish
- No additional software is needed, FaxitFast is easy to use.
- Compatible with almost all modern smartphone and computer devices.
Aside from its ability to seamlessly fax PDF documents, FaxitFast is also stellar when it comes to sending faxes in other file formats as well. Suffice to say, FaxitFast is the only answer you need to the question – ‘How to Fax a PDF from Computer’. The ability to fax PDF from a PC or any other computer or mobile device for that matter has never been as convenient until FaxitFast came along.
If you still need convincing, come forward, Start your 30-day Free Trial, and take FaxitFast for a test drive without paying a dime.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Fax a PDF Document from a Computer using FaxitFast?
If you wish to fax a PDF, all you need to do is sign-up and create your FaxitFast account. Upon doing so, you will be able to fax PDF from a computer by doing the following:
- Enter your email address and password to log in to your FaxitFast account dashboard.
- Click the ‘Send a Fax’ icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard to send a fax. You will find an empty box that appears for you to enter the recipient’s number. (You can also add more contacts by going to the phonebook section and clicking on ‘add phonebook entry’)
- You can either select the recipient number from the phone book section displayed beside the ‘Send a Fax’ bar or add the number manually by yourself minus any spaces and dashes. To add multiple recipients, simply add comas at the end of the number.
- You have the option to add a cover page, or you can leave that section blank.
- Finally, under the ‘Choose the file to fax’ section, add the file you would like to fax. You can attach multiple documents under this section.
- Once done, you are left with two options
- You can schedule the time at which you want to send the fax.
- You can send the fax immediately by clicking on the submit button.
How to Fax PDF via email?
To send PDF over email, follow the below steps:
- Login to your email account, and proceed to compose an email.
- In the ‘To’ field of your email, enter the recipient’s fax number followed by @faxitfast.com e.g. email@example.com. Do not include any spaces or dashes when entering your recipient’s fax number.
- Once done, simply attach the document you would like to send. Attach as many documents as you want. Some email account providers like g-mail allow only 25 MB worth of data to be sent through their servers. If so, you can log in to the fax it fast dashboard and send your fax from there.
- Once you’ve finished attaching your file, simply add a summary in the body field of your email.
- All that is remaining to be done now is to press the send button on your email to send a fax through email
How to Fax a PDF file using a Smartphone?
As with the computer, you will need to first open an account with FaxitFast. Once done, simply follow the below procedure:
If you are currently able to send emails from your smartphone, then you will be able to send PDF files directly from your smartphone as well.
Sending a PDF as a Fax from your existing email account linked to your smartphone has never been easier with FaxitFast. Allow us to explain how to send a PDF to a fax number.
- Simply compose a new email from your smartphone and enter the recipient fax number in the "To:" field as: RecipientFaxfirstname.lastname@example.org, where "RecipientFax#" is the number you wish to send the fax to.
- For example, if you are sending a fax to someone at 312-555-7777, you would address the email to: email@example.com
- Then simply attach the PDF you want to fax and hit SEND. It is that simple!
- Once the fax is sent you will receive a fax transmission status report. It will tell you whether your fax was successfully sent or not.
No long-term contracts. No hidden fees. No risk.
No software to install. No equipment is needed.
Sending and receiving a PDF as a fax has never been this easy. No software to download, nothing to install. You can begin faxing PDF files from your dedicated fax number within minutes. Our email fax service works with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Same great features with every plan.
FaxitFast provides you with features that have raised the bar for fax to email services and are included with every subscription plan. Schedule faxes to be sent at a specific date/time in the future with our auto-scheduler and easily manage unwanted faxes with our built-in fax spam blocker.
Fax from anywhere, anytime.
Fax online from your FaxitFast account, directly from your existing email account, or from your smartphone. Receiving faxes is a breeze with a copy of every incoming fax automatically forwarded to your existing email account in PDF format. Everyone likes options. We've made our online fax service easily accessible with 3 convenient options for sending faxes:
- 1. Fax from your customer account area at FaxitFast.com
- 2. Send a fax directly from your existing email account just as you would send a regular email
- 3. Send faxes directly from your email-enabled smartphone.
Internet fax is simplified.
FaxitFast is a leading Internet fax service that makes it simple to send and receive faxes by email, through the web or directly from your smartphone. Our secure online fax service works with any existing email account and is perfect for people who are ready to fax by email without the hassle of toner, paper and fax supplies.